After a job has been completed, we ask all customers to rate our service providers with 1 to 5 stars (5 being best) based on their quality of work, reliability and value for money. Each service provider is then given an overall 1 to 5 star rating based on the average of all of their ratings on Gawin.
Articles in this section
- Why communicate and book through Gawin directly?
- Customer Review Guidelines
- How do I contact the service provider interested in my job?
- How can I tell if someone has read my message?
- Setting clear expectations when hiring a service provider
- How should I choose a service provider?
- What do the stars beside the service provider’s information mean?
- How do I view ratings?
- How do you know that ratings are genuine?
- What if a tradesperson has no ratings?