After submitting a Request, you'll receive quotes, messages, or follow-up questions from service providers ready to help.
You can contact the service provider via the in-app messaging, or call the service provider (additional mobile charges may apply).
You will receive an email or mobile app notification whenever a service provider sends you a quote or message.
- Just like any other messengers, you can send text, attachments and your location effortlessly within the platform.
- You may continue your conversation anywhere on your mobile phone or your computer.
- Know if the recipient has read your message with the blue ticks beneath it (Read more).
- If you’d rather call the service provider, tap on the phone icon (Mobile App) or click on “View phone number” (Web). Please be advised that your phone number might be visible during the call with the service provider.
- For your safety and privacy, we don’t share your email or phone number until you book the service provider; with an exception for Direct services where your contact information will be shared with service provider who has accepted your request at the agreed price, as calculated in your Request.
- You can click on ‘Book’ to book a particular service provider who has quoted for your job and the service provider will contact you directly.
- For your safety, always communicate through Kaodim website or app.
- To change your notification preference, please go to your Settings page (Read more).